Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pretty Little Liars

All I can say is that you have to read them to believe the drama.

Books 2-4 of the 8 book series have kind of run together (since I'm a horrible blogger and didn't blog immediately after finishing each one). Each is such a quick read that you don't want to take the time to review one before beginning the next one.

I can't wait to find books 5-8 on sale... I refuse to pay $16 for each of them. Sorry, but I read too many books to be able to afford paying full price for all of them.

If you've been watching the series on ABC Family, it stays about 50% true to the story in the books. Little things bug me, like the actresses not looking the same as the author describes their characters in the books, but overall, the books and series have become my guilty pleasures.

I found the first 4 books on sale for $3.97 at my local Books-A-Million, so if you're interested I'd check there!

I'll try to review the next books in more detail as soon as I read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment